They grow up way to fast......sniff sniff.....

The other day I bought Isabelle some new purple crocks, she has completely out grown her other ones. She was already asleep when I got home so I took them out of the bag, cut the tags off and placed them by the door to surprise her with in the morning. I kind of forgot about them, started doing other things and then a few hours later walked by the door again and saw the "NEW" crocks sitting there. I stopped dead in my tracks and took a double take...."are those really for my little baby Isabelle? They are HUGE!! they can't possibly be her size.....WOW she is not a little girl any more, she's a real kid!" It was a true "ahhh ha" moment and really caught me off guard. It all seems to have happened so quickly, as life does.....She went from this.......to her latest "big girl" things such as washing the dishes, which I LOVE........and making her own toast in the morning, butter, Jam and ALL!! She is so independent and always wanting to learn more.....love her so much!!

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment