Kids DO the Darndest things......

So I was at church the other day, sitting in relief society holding Scarlett on my lap. Me and the lady next to me, Veronica, were chatting quietly. Veronica leaned over closer to me, as to not disrupt the lesson, and was whispering a story to me when all of a sudden Scarlett's little hand shoots up, tiny finger out stretched, and starts plucking at a huge mole that is located right in between veronica's eyes!! Veronica kind of laughs and brushes Scarletts persistent little finger away.......I am DYING laughing and have to turn my head as to not show how horrible I am once I get the giggles and can't stop!! She is still trying to continue with the story but I have lost complete concentration and Scarlett is still trying to get that thing off her face! Anyway it was a much needed fit of laughter thanks to Scarlett!! Thanks baby girl :-)


If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment