THANKFUL FOR............

Today I am.......

Thankful for my healthy body. As much of a pain as it is to work out and exercise sometimes..... I would DIE if I couldn't do it. I love being in shape and going for runs and playing with my kids and feeling good about myself.

Thankful i don't have big sticky outy ears! I love to wear my hair back, especially in the heat, and I am glad I can and don't look weird!

Thankful that I am Canadian...truly proud to be from such a wonderful country.

Thankful for Ziploc Baggies. I love them and use them for everything ~ they are so handy. I probably keep the company in business.

Thankful for my wonderful kids and husband. The kids are the best, I am one lucky mommy! Lance is the one and only man for me, I am so glad I have him with me everyday through the ups and downs of life.

Thankful that I am not socially awkward and that generally I can hold my own and carry on a conversation in a public, social setting.

This list could go on forever but those are just a few things I was thinking about today.....

what are you thankful for?...............

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

2 comments:

  1. Lovin the blog Bobbi. I can't believe how big the munchkins are getting.
    I think there is what is called an RSS Feed button you can put on your page. (Its been a while since I dealt with blogspot) It allows "subscribers" to click on it and they will be automatically updated when you put a new post on the site.
    PS. I have started an account to put the money aside for our trip to come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks I'm glad you like it...I am just getting it figured out but it's so fun to play around with. Awesome about the "trip" account! Can't wait to see you guys in August!

    ReplyDelete