Sweet Sweet Mangos.....mmmmmmm!

So living in a tropical country has lead to us eating a lot of tropical fruit! Lance has always been a "FRESH FRUIT" kind of guy. He loves to have a banana or an orange after a meal ~ I on the other hand prefer a giant piece of chocolate ~ needless to say he is lovin' the abundance of fresh fruit. I went grocery shopping the other day and didn't (for the first time in 4 months) buy any mango's..........little did I know that was a big mistake!! Lance was looking for them and couldn't believe I just didn't get some. Anyway we quickly rectified the situation and he got his "FIX".
Later that week while getting himself a mango out of the fridge he informed me that he's pretty sure he has a serious mango addiction and that if he doesn't have at least one a day he feels "WEIRD"....... Love Ya Sweetie!!

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment