Isabelle's NEW way to pose for pictures!!



Well as soon as we arrived here in the Philippines Isabelle "adopted" or "developed" a new pose for taking pictures.....We started to notice a trend every time a camera was around! We were like "what is she DOING with her hands and her hip?"We think it's so funny every time she pulls one of these poses out for the 1..2..3..SMILE! She's still a our little sweet heart but this is just way to hilarious not to share.....ENJOY!

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

1 comment:

  1. I was showing Jaycie these pictures and Jaycie asks, What is she doing? I had to explain that she was posing for pictures. She asked me two days ago, Mom, can I play with Isabelle? She forgets that she is so far away. We miss you. Glad you are having so much fun over there!!

    ReplyDelete