Temple Time!

So they just opened a new temple in Cebu. It's just the "open house" right now and we were very excited to be able to go through it with our kids. It's a small temple and very pretty! We will be going back over to Cebu in a few weeks for the Dedication which we were lucky enough to get tickets for. It's was so nice to be in the temple with Isabelle. She loved all the pretty things. I got so emotional while I was showing her the "Beautiful Brides Room" and explaining to her that one day she would be in here, putting on her very own princess dress, while her husband waited outside for her to get married! She looked around wide eyed and nodded while thinking hard about what I was saying! Ahhhh I am glad that day is still a LONG way off....I'm NOT ready to be thinking like that yet. It was a very nice morning we got to share together as a family!

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

2 comments:

  1. Aww what a sweet memory. Neat that there is a temple over there and that the kids were able to go through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya it was really nice! Isabelle asked the other day when she could go back inside.

    ReplyDelete