Continental EXTRAVAGANZZZZZA!

So the Hotel that we stayed at in Cebu (as previously mentioned) was really great in a lot of ways but one of the best things was the continental breakfast that was included in the price of the room.....$84 a night. I have stayed in quite a few hotels in my life and NEVER have a seen such a thing.....it was a giant buffet of food! Pancakes, waffles, cereal, toast, fruit, croissant, baguette, scrambled eggs, omelets, sausage, bacon, chicken, rice, fried rice, muffins, donuts, juices and MORE! It was this huge nice restaurant! All the food was great and we pigged out every morning and got nice and fat over the 5 days we were there. As much as I liked the food I enjoyed something else just as much..........the restaurant staff's UNIFORMS!! They were so hilarious and very entertaining..... I managed a few shots! Just couldn't resist :)

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment