Things I heart....

I have been feeling especially grateful so here is a list of a FEW things I heart today.....

I heart cilantro (so good, in homemade salsa, when you have gone with out it for so long!)

I heart my wonderful, helpful, make me laugh hubby

I heart my ipod, nike+, and my running shoes, all together

I heart my kids and their love for playing outside

I heart lulu (better make that a double heart)

I heart my helpful, always willing, mommy

I heart my health

I heart my computer

I heart vonage

I heart my cameras

I heart Popsicle breaks for my kids

I heart afternoon swimming together as a family

I heart Sugarland, Beyonce and Gaga for letting me sing along 

So there it is, just a few things.....What do you heart today??
 


If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment