How do you know YOUR man loves YOU?

How I know my man loves me:

~ He tells me he does...everyday.

~ After dinner every night he asks me "do you want me to clean the kitchen or go bath the kids?" (for   real ladies, he does one or the other every night, and the best part - I choose which one!)

~  He watches Survivor, The Amazing Race and even "The Hills" with me so we can spend time together. NOT his top choice of shows, but he watches and acts interested...cause he loves me.

 ~ He let's me spend his hard earned pennies on clothes, shoes and accessories that he thinks are completely unnecessary, but he knows I love to shop and it makes me happy! When I get home he fights the urge to ask what the total damage is...instead he smiles and say's he likes it!

~ Even after 7 years and two kids he still flirts with me everyday. I kid you not....teasing me, tickling me, playing jokes on me, and even snapping my bra and pinching my bum! I love it and it gives our relationship such a fun playful side. Life can be serious enough on it's own. He keeps me happy by adding those lighter moments to my day. He makes me laugh and smile!

~ He walks up to the sink and starts doing dishes any time of the day- not because he loves to do dishes - because he knows how much I miss my dishwasher and he wants to give me a break from standing at the sink.

 ~ He has never once in 7 years intentionally "passed gas" in front of me. Because I am a lady and he is a gentleman and that's how it's going to stay.

 ~ He always treats the kids and I with respect. 

~ He's a very hard worker and an excellent provider. I know he will always make sure our little family's needs are met even if it means working construction or MCD. 

~ He still opens the door for me.

~ He notices, appreciates and thanks me for the work I do. 

~ He still snuggles me and hugs me and holds my hand.

~ He takes me out on a hot date once a week. I love getting all dressed up for them and find myself constantly looking forward to Saturday night! It's OUR time.

So there are just a few of the way's Lance shows me he loves me. He's a great Husband and Father.

 It's official, we have been married for 7 years. The time has really flown by for me. When I think about what we have been through and how much we have accomplished together it seems like a large amount of things in such a small amount of time. That's a good thing! 

I can't even begin to imagine what we are going to be able to do together over the next 7+ years but I am excited to find out, because I know it'll be great with him by my side!! I am so glad I have such a wonderful partner to share this life time with. He is the perfect match for me. After seven years he can read me like a book. He knows what I need, sometimes even before I do! I can't believe it's possible that my love for him is still growing but I really do love him more and more everyday.

Luv ya honey....Happy Anniversary! 
















If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

3 comments:

  1. Looking through those cute pictures, I realized that I have personally taken 7 of those 12 pictures of you two! It made me think of how much we enjoy spending time with you two and how our families have grown since 7 years ago. We love you both and are so thankful for your friendship. Thanks for letting us be a part of those wonderful 7 years, we hope for many more as well! Happy anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Thanks! It's funny you say that cause as I was gathering pic's together a ton of them (that i didn't post) were taken by you or we were with you guys!! I was feeling the same thing.....WE LOVE THE WHIDDENS!! Also I was looking through our vegas pictures..... we all look so young and not very good...HAHA...I can say we have all definitely improved with age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute post! I might be slightly jealous of the second one!

    ReplyDelete