New hair Cut, new dress!

Isabelle is getting so big and grown up. She got a new hair cut the other day and I thought she looked so much older for some reason. Here is a picture of the hair cut...




These next two pictures are mostly about the dress. I saw this dress at winners when Isabelle was 3. I instantly fell in LOVE with it, I knew Isabelle would looks so beautiful in it. However, they only had a size 5. I didn't care and quickly bought it anyway. I remember taking it home and looking at it and thinking maybe I was bit crazy to buy it...It looked huge and I was sure the day would never come when my tiny, petite, little girl would actually fit into it. 

When we decided to move over to the Philippines Isabelle had just turned 4. As I was packing up her closet and trying to decide which clothes to take with us and which ones to leave behind I came across this dress. It Immediately went into the "take with us" pile. There was no way I was going to miss out on her being able to wear it.

Just last week we tried it on and it fits!! She is about 3 weeks away from her 5th birthday. I am so excited she can finally start wearing it. Personally I think she looks even more beautiful in it then I imagined. She really is such a pretty girl.......maybe I am a tiny bit bias though, you know, with being her mom and all! Sure love her :D 





If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

2 comments:

  1. may'ann said: pretty Issy..love yah..nice and super updated blog sister..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohh bobbi, i remember you buying it, it's sooo adorable, i love it!

    ReplyDelete