Scarlettisim!!

Well here it is! The first, of many, Scarlettisim's. She has started talking a lot more lately...mostly just one or two word combination's. I love it because her personality is coming through so much more with her vocabulary. Here it is:

Lance and Scarlett and I were all sitting together. Lance and I were talking when all of sudden Scarlett let's out a whole long line of noisy Toot's. Lance and I stop talking to look over at her...we were watching her face until the toot's finished. She just sat there for a minute looking at us with this puzzled look on her face like - what just happened??! Then, after a second, she figured it out! A smile crossed her face and she pointed to her diaper and said: "BUBBLE!!" 

Baaaahaa! Lance I both started laughing at her one word interpretation of what just happened. So cute!



If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment