New HAIR....

As all of you know I enjoy dying my hair. I like to switch it up and am always thinking of slightly different colors or cuts. I have had it blond for a little while now and am enjoying it. However it is a bit of work to keep it up as my "natural" color is not very close to blond! haha Also Lance likes it blond......Anyway I was worried about getting it done over here because I am living in the land of ~ everyone has dark dark brown hair~ for real they all do! I don't think anyone has much experience with a white lady's dyed blond hair.My roots were getting out of hand and the time had come. My sister Angi, who is a hair dresser, came over in march and left all the product I would need to complete my next root touch up. All I needed to do was to find someone to do it for me. I borrowed Meghans hair dresser and with her knowledge, Angi on the phone, and me in person....we combined and conquered! I was all stressed out before hand but things came out looking great! Much better than the alternative, all your hair falls out, option that I was imagining! one more successful experience in the Philippines :)

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

1 comment: