4 going on 18...YIKES!

SO I know I have said it before but sometimes it really seems like Isabelle is 4 going on 18~ She is very smart and every once and a while I get a tiny glimpse at what the teenage years are going to bring for me and when that happens.....not gonna lie, I feel a bit nauseous. Here she is giving out some attitudy fruddy the other morning because I wanted to take a picture of her always so crazy hair... In her defense I do take a lot of pictures so she has a right to be annoyed of me and the camera sometimes. Also it was right after she woke up and she's already not much of a morning person. So here it is....I'm sure you can feel the attitude too just by looking at the pictures! However we still love her to bits :)






If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

3 comments:

  1. love to get her nkd and do 18 yr old things with her, feel that tight, sexy little body bucking and shaking as my tounge and fingers work their magic

    ReplyDelete
  2. if she gon be so sassy maybe she needs some violent fucking? ride her doggie pull her blonde hair and pummel her pussy til she's screaming for me finish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Upset because there is no dick inside her? Ever thought of that? The slut needs to be fucked!

    ReplyDelete