High Heals?!

SO the other day Isabelle got her very first pair of high heals! She loves them so much, they have about a hundred thousand pairs of high heals for little girls over here.....I figured she needed just one pair! I love having girls and dressing them up with pretty things! Here she is showing them off...my favorite thing about this picture is Scarlett's face in the background. She's thinking "oh my goodness!"

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

2 comments:

  1. Love them. Now she is just like mom. You have lots of flip flops with heels too don't you? Oh aren't our girls getting older by the minute?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya LOVE flip flop heals...she's like mommy! I can't believe how fast they are growing. I remember when they were so little and we would drag them around Henderson a few times everyday. Seems like yesterday but it was like 4 years ago! What the..?! Good times :)

    ReplyDelete