Isabelleism......

Intelligent Much? 

So I got a great e-mail from my friend Carmen Lowry the other day. In it she told me that her daughter, Jaycie who is Isabelle's friend, has learned to ride a two wheeler!  I told Isabelle about it and this is how the conversation went......

Me: "Hey Isabelle, guess what?"
Isabelle: "What?"
Me: "Jaycie can ride a two wheeler all by herself!"
Isabelle: "WOW mom...Jaycie is sure Intelligent!"
Me: *thinking did my 4 year old just use the word Intelligent in a proper sentence?* "Your pretty intelligent too honey, I bet if you tried you could learn to ride a two wheeler in 3 days!"
Isabelle: "Ya mom I guess I am intelligent but I don't think I could do it in 3 days.....(thinking)....maybe 4......"

WHAT A KID!



If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

1 comment:

  1. Isabelle IS intelligent. She sure says some cute things

    ReplyDelete