Elephants in Thailand


Here we are, in Thailand, getting on an elephant! It was crazy, you just step right on the huge animals neck and then sit down. It is such a wild view from way up there.....makes you look at elephants in a whole new light. Me, my Mom and Scarlett went on one elephant. My Auntie Carolyn, Uncle Danny, and Isabelle went on the other one. We bought a bunch of small green bananas to feed out elephant along the way. He ate them all!  My favorite part was Isabelle's reaction to it. She was blow away! It was very exciting for her. Scarlett was a bit more reserved, still excited but holing on very tight to me. We road them at a place which was just a few minutes drive from my uncle Dan's farm where we were staying.








It really was an amazing opportunity. So Glad me and my kids had the chance to do this together. 



If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment