Two Piggies....Horray!

So neither one of my girls has had much hair. Isabelles is about to her shoulders and she's been growing it her whole entire life. Scarletts has just recently started to come in and it has a little bit of red in it! I think she get's it from the Jarman side and I would love it she ended up with her beautiful Auntie Chelsey's hair color! Anyway on Sunday morning I managed to squeeze Scarlett hair into TWO little piggies on the top of her head. I was so happy and ~if I do say so myself~ she looked adorable! She also  fit into these little shoes her Grandma Byam got for her before we left. When I opened them I thought they looked huge for my little baby and would never fit her teeny tiny feet.....however like they tend to do, she grew and now they fit. She thought they were pretty neat! Here are a few pic's of my little angel!




If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those shoes are adorable! And she looks so cute with her piggies!

    ReplyDelete