FORTS!!

 So lately, since our side kicks the Beatties are in Canada right now, we have been a little bit bored! We have had to spend a little extra time coming up with creative things to do with the girls to keep them entertained. One of the newest things to do is make a FORT! I used to do this constantly as a kid with my siblings. We used to take up a whole Saturday making it and remaking it bigger and better! Of course we always wanted to eat our lunch in it and sleep in it too! My mom was always so good about letting us use all the blankets, couch cushions, pillows, chairs and whatever else we might have needed to make the BEST FORT EVER! I am now realizing as a mom myself, sometimes the mess is worth it, for the kids to have fun! Scarlett and Isabelle are just getting into a good phase of being able to play together. Scarlett just adores her older sister and is constantly squealing and giggling when they play! It's so cute and I love to watch them! Here is one of the forts Isabelle put together the other day.....they had a blast in it!







If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment