Isabelleism......

So I found this little Doggie sitting at the bottom of the stairs.....tied up so he wouldn't get away. He was just waiting quietly and patiently for Isabelle to come back downstairs. These little play creations are a regular find around our house. They are so funny and Cute! I love them....

I quickly grabbed the Camera and snaped a few pictures just as Isabelle was coming back down the stairs. She says to me.....
"Hey Mom, what are you doing?"
Me: "oh nothing just took a few pictures of your Doggie sitting here waiting for you."
Isabelle: *nonchalantly* "good...did he smile?"
Me: "Yep"
Isabelle: "he's a good boy!"




If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

1 comment:

  1. Jaycie does the same thing! How cute that you took a picture!

    ReplyDelete