Puppy's anyone?!

The other day we went over to my friends house. Her dog had just had puppy's about a month earlier and Isabelle was dying to see them. There were 9 born but only 7 have survived. The girls went NUTZ over them and had such a blast playing around, holding them and chasing them down etc. Isabelle kept on gathering them all up and trying to keep them together in a big pile so she could just look at them all! They kept scampering off and she thought it was so funny and a great challenge to keep track of all 7 of them! She had what i like to call "The melt down of the century" when I told her we need to go now and that, "NO" we couldn't take the puppy's home with us! WOW Meanest mommy of the year award right here! Seriously she cried a lot that night and little bit the next morning too. 

A few days later I was talking to my friend again and I said "So, how are the puppies doing?" She said (very enthusiastically) "Great!, they can eat rice now!" I just started laughing soo hard! I don't know why really, but it was so funny to me that they are feeding the puppies rice! I really shouldn't be surprised because that's all they eat, 3 times a day, so why not make a little extra and give it to the puppies?!  They don't have any extra money so dog food would be completely out of the question.......Here are a few pictures of the girls just lovin' these little pups!







If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

1 comment:

  1. They are adorable. I have never really seen puppies, just kittens. Weird. Jaycie wants a pet so bad but i am a mean mommy and won't let her. She has finally gotten down to a fish and I said maybe. I might be able to handle that. It can't wreck my house right? that is what i am concerned about. Pathetic I know.

    ReplyDelete