Little Leprechauns!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! 

I love explaining to Isabelle about different holidays and the "to do's" that surround them. It makes them so much fun for me, now that I can live them through the eye's of a child. She's at that age where she just absorbs that stuff like a sponge. She is all over it, asking me all shorts of different questions about the can and can't do's of the said holiday. So obviously the latest one was St. Pat's day. The night before I told her all about it...the leprechauns the rainbows the pot of gold the lucky 4 leaf clovers the importance of the color green.

The next morning we all got up and quickly dressed in our best green to avoid the little pinches of my 5 year old. We made cookies with green 4 leaf clovers (please excuse the art, I realize my clovers need some work :(  The girls had green funny face toast and green milk for breakfast. We walked down to the resort by our house to talk to a lady and she commented on our color coordinated outfits. I told her it was St. Patrick's day in Canada and everyone wears green....she looked at me funny and then she said "I have son who was born in March and his name is Patrick" .....hmmmm.Apparently they don't celebrate the traditional holiday over here. 

All in all it was good day. Hope yours was good to!  



 




If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

1 comment:

  1. your the best mom ever, i am from the Uk and didn't even do anything for it this year!

    ReplyDelete