Cherished Moments

 Scarlett is in a "Big Girl Bed"! 

She's 19 months old and just loving the idea of doing big girl things. She is at that super fun age where she's really starting to talk and express herself. She seems so old and grown up sometimes I can hardly believe it.  One might think that by putting her in the big bed she would seem even older....however, she looks so small to me in it that, it reminds me she's still my little baby. 

She such a good girl, she never tries to get up and open the door or anything. Just goes right to sleep and sleeps all the way through the night. Before I go to bed, I open her door just a crack so she can get up on her own in the morning.
It's my favorite part of the morning when she comes barging into my room, blanket in tow, giant grin, calling my name and saying "Good Morning" over and over again. It just melts my heart. I pull her and her "bankie" (of course), into bed with me and we have a quick snuggle before she starts asking for "Pancake and Milk"...and then the day begins. 

I love the few moments, of snuggling we get every morning.....it's a short time but I cherish every second of it.

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

3 comments:

  1. may'ann said- ahhh...so sweet..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie :) I also love sleepy kids in their jammies with their blankies....BEST way to wake up in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aawww, so sweet. Thats great that she is doing so well in a big bed. Gotta love cuddle time in the morning. Wow, it will be so weird that she will be so big and grown up when you guys get home. I remember when we went to park lake and she was just a tiny baby. Oh, how time goes.

    ReplyDelete