Scarlett's Potty Trained!

Hooray Hooray! Scarlett is finally potty trained. 

I had been putting the training off for a while, but once we arrived back from our Canada trip, the time had come. She was 2 yrs and 1 month old when we started. She caught on pretty quickly and it only took about a week till we were comfortable leaving the house for brief stints. It was tough for me to stay home for that week but it payed off. We are loving not having to change gross diapers anymore. 

While she was training this was her "attire" for the week. She loved a pair on her bum bum and a pair on her head...and nothing else. She so adorable and we are so proud of her! 






If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

3 comments:

  1. cheeky like booty! can I put her panties on my head? I'll bounce that sweet bitch off my huge cock until her pussy is sticky with my cum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanna lick her asshole and triplefinger fuck her little tight cut at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want her little ass on my black cock

    ReplyDelete