The new blanket

This Year on our trip home to CANADA I:

Was feeling ambitious and decided to sew Scarlett a new blanket. Scarlett is a blankie lover.

Now I'm not a great sewer...in fact I wouldn't say I am even good. However, I do enjoy it and I wish I could practice more. Someday I will get a machine of my own but until then my projects have been few and far between. 

For this blanket I definitely bit off more than I could chew! I had to make up the pattern myself....anyway long story short the blanket turned out a lot smaller than it was supposed to be due to many cutting errors. It looks good from far but is far from good.

The good? I learned a lot and Scarlett loves it, that's what really matters. 

The Material


The Pattern...... :S


The Girls standing on the finished product.






If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment