Mom, I cut my bangs!

Oh those dreaded words.

It took 5 years, and 5 months for me to hear them. They came out loud and clear the other day along with the explanation of some glue stuck in the bangs and trying to get it out....oh no.

I honestly thought we were past the point of having to worry about it. We have had the "You NEVER cut your own hair talk more than once" and she always nods in agreement and understanding.

Here is a picture of her with the chunk out of her bangs. We are growing them out and they were just to the point of being able to fit into her little pony.

(Note: Yes, those are cat whiskers drawn onto her cheeks by herself.)







If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

2 comments:

  1. bless her! she did a god job, and she looks adorable!!! love the whiskers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, Jaycie cut her hair last August and I never imagined she would. My smart girl would never do that. We too had the talk many times how you never cut your hair, but one day she had scissors and curiosity got the best of her and she chopped a chunk on the one side. It was awful but we hid it well and now its finally all the same length.
    At least Isabelle had a reason for hers, she was getting the glue out.

    ReplyDelete