About US!

And so it begins..............
I have decided to start BLOGGING! I know I am WAY late, jumping on the band wagon but have decided I need to nurture what little creative juices I have. We are now a family of four and our lives are getting so busy and entertaining I am excited to share some of our crazy days, wild adventures, outrageous ideas and silly down times with everyone! I love our life, the good the bad and the ugly and am excited to share it.....so here it goes! Enjoy!


So like I said, we are a family of four! My husband and I have been married for 6 1/2 years!
WOW time flies. We have two beautiful (if I do say so myself!) little girls, they have changed our lives, and everything we do, completely, as kids do. Isabelle is 4 1/2 and is funny and sweet. She never ceases to amaze us with her witty comments and observations. Scarlett is 11 months and such a sweet heart we can hardly stand it. She loves to laugh when someones laughing and chat along with anyone who will listen to her very interesting stories!!


If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I am so excited you finally started a blog! Keep those posts comin! That's a cute picture of the girls, Scarlett looks so big on Issy's lap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for looking! I didn't think anyone would so thanks friend :-)..I have lots of ideas coming now that I have thought about it for a few days! Keep watching!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Can I say, wow I can't believe that you have joined the blogging world. I can't wait for some fun posts. You truly have had some amazing experiences over there. Glad you are enjoying it, still miss ya though.

    ReplyDelete